About International IP Commercialization Conference
International IP Commercialization Conference is your best connection for IP business.
The main focus of this Conference will be IP commercialization with Hong Kong as Asia’s hub and will include discussions with the support of IP professionals on topics such as IP management, licensing, acquisition and evaluation and Tech Company M&A, etc. It will help connecting IP players and help participants explore new business through networking and sharing sessions.
Jointly organised by S.T.A.R.S. Foundation, Savantas Policy Institute, Hong Kong Institute of Patent Practitioners and Chinese American Semi-conductor Professional Association Silicon Valley Headquarter, it will be held on 23-24 February 2012 at the Hong Kong Science Park and Hong Kong Productivity Council respectively.
Date & Venue
- 23 February 2012: Hong Kong Science Parks
- 24 February 2012: 1/F Hong Kong Productivity Council
- International standards of IP valuation,
- Technology transfers,
- IP management in international mergers and acquisitions,
- IP quality and enforceability improvement – dos and don’ts of IP registration,
- How to turn IP from intangible assets to tangible value, and
- Development of an IP strategy for the global market.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs / Researchers from Technology
- Practitioners from Technology
- Mainland China & Overseas Manufacturers
- IP Creators / Owners
- Patent Practitioners
- Decision Makers
- Technology Licensing Agents / Companies
- Business Advisors / Consultants
- Investment Banks
- Venture Capitalists
- Angel Investors
- Professionals on Legal, Litigation, Brand Valuation & Patent Rating
- Academics / Researchers in IP or IP-related fields
- Associations of Related Areas
- Chambers of commerce and relevant government officials